Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thing 7

I am enjoying reading everyone's comments and what they are finding out about what is useful in the new Web 2.0 world that is moving at turbo-speed. I am looking for the answer on how to manage all the time factors involved. I posted comments on several blogs as it seems most of us are in the same boat. I am a little worried about the next few things as I am not interested in having my pics posted anywhere, but will have to get into the content before ruling it out. I see a lot of useful info out there for students but screening out the bad influences is a concern.

2 comments:

  1. The time factor is the biggest one for most people to work around. The only suggestion I have is to try multitasking-- listening to a podcast while driving, reading your bloglines while watching TV (I know, many people don't even get to do that). I'm big on scanning-- a quick look through my bloglines feeds to see if there's a topic or keyword I'm interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is definitely the issue. Multitasking is a possibility, as is prioritizing. These days I hardly read my email except my work account. At home I'm doing other things. Listening to books on tape while driving is awesome. Quick looks at email helps. Having a separate email account just for business (vendors, online stores, etc.) works for me. I only check that every few weeks, and don't have to be bothered with all the solilcitations. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete