Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thing 3

Well, day 3 and I am finally in and working. Yesterday, I left my list of passwords at school so I couldn't get in. Today, I had a lot of problems with passwords, new passwords, newer passwords, and finally figured out that the posted link is incorrect. Hopefully, everything is straightened out and I am good to go. My own kids (young adults) think this is pretty funny that I am learning these new things and dragging myself into the new era. We will see how well I adapt. I liked some of the things I saw that other teachers were doing, however, I will have to see if it will translate to elementary school.

2 comments:

  1. You will definitely find things that won't work for your elementary students. Some are just more appropriate for older students and adults. But hopefully you'll find at least a few "things" you'll want to try out at school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to be in the know to be better equiped for the new "web" era we are now in...best of luck to us all.

    ReplyDelete