Monday, February 16, 2009

Thing 6

I am intrigued by the bloglines that can be monitored for you and you receive new info without ending up on every spam and mailing list in the universe. I am still not convinced that there is enough time in my day to monitor and digest this information but I am willing to give it a try. This blogline subscriber gives new meaning to "the more you know, the more you know you don't know..." I feel like I am trying to get to the moon in a paper airplane I created myself. (a little overwhelmed). Hopefully, the more I can use it, I will be able to manage the management part and not find new ways to fill an already overfilled day. I am keeping an open mind, I am most worried about my ability to keep up with the ever changing world ..... I love tech, but am not sure I can keep up.

On a side note: I was having trouble getting the bloglines to subsribe to my blog aggregate (or something) so I asked the 21 year old college student to help me.... he couldn't .... he doesn't blog. He does everything else so I am a little shocked. I might be smarter than a 5th grader. I will let you know.

Apparently, I forgot an important part: my Bloglines name is: 4thteach

2 comments:

  1. There aren't enough hours in the day for us to be able to keep up, BUT with a little help from our friends, we CAN save time by finding and sharing the best resources with each other-- separating the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to email your bloglines user name to 23things@misd.k12.mi.us

    ReplyDelete