Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing 21

I as a proud mom had to share this one. I am the proud mom of the young man that does the front flip in the first part of the video, he then does an awesome tumbling pass, he is on the left side for most of the dancing, and finally he is the brute that presses one of the girls over his head in the center. And yes he had way to much fun his Senior year of HS being on the Wolverine All Star Senior Cheer Squad. The "That's me bubble" is not my son, but this is his video on YouTube.



This is one of many Frostbite Theatre Broadcast from teacher tube. I found a lot of cool stuff from Frostbite Theatre.



This is Math: Factivation. This would be another technique to add to the arsenal to get kids to learn their multiplication facts. I must admit I learned a few new tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment