Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing 19

I tend to agree with some of the blogs I have read. I think the Vodcast would be more beneficial at the elementary age in order to hold their attention. Here is one I was quiet interested in: The Science Friday podcast that has a new Science Investigation/Experiment for students to view. I think this would hit a wide variety of topics that I would not get to cover in my classroom and intrigue some students into further investigation.
http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast.php?id=510221
This is update each Friday afternoon.

Using podcasts in class would be a great asset to view things we cannot get to or investigate things we could not afford to get the supplies for. Teach smarter not harder .... podcasts would definitely fit into this category as why create something that someone else has already done well. Tweek, adapt, redirect, reconfigure, the true art of quality teaching as who has time to do it all oneself?

No comments:

Post a Comment