Monday, March 30, 2009

Thing 11

Although I could not get the video to play today. This may solve a problem I am having sharing photos with someone in another city. As part of a workshop that was made available to the students at my school, "Walk in Success", I have many pictures to share with the program creators. As part of being able to present this program we were to provide them with a review of the event. Given the opportunity to be the first school in this area to present the program, we went above and beyond the program guidelines to create a wonderful experience. All the additional steps were documented to give suggestions to others that wanted to repeat the experience we created. The picture file is too large to send via e-mail, creating the slide show with narrative explanation will be an excellent way to share this material. Anyone interested in learning more about the "Walk in Success" program feel free to contact me.

I must have confuse the slideshare with the slideshow. So now I have both!! Continuing to learn new things everday.

2 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea for posting slides of programs held at school. That way parents could share and/or keep all these beautiful photos of their students' activities. Duh to me for not putting that together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for connecting to my Slide Show on SlideShare entitled "Beautiful Washington DC" in your Blog on the March 30, 2009 "Thing 11" page.

    Dr. Ronald G. Shapiro

    ReplyDelete